Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Waiting on the Hiccups

As I have said before, Mady has stayed in the same position for quite a while now. She has been head down on the left side and her feet up in my ribs on the right. She moves around, stretches, etc.

Last night, Mady decided she was finally uncomfortable (I guess). Paul talks about how it looks like an alien is trying to break out of my stomach when she moves around. Last night, I agreed! I was waiting on her to break through my stomach.

My concern was that with the amount of moving she was doing she was turning breech. I still have a couple of weeks for her to turn back, but I would prefer her to just stay head down!

I have been waiting on her to have the hiccups since last night. That is the easiest way to tell how she is positioned for me. She has usually has them daily, but I have not felt them yet. She is moving around and she is kicking the same places she was before last night, so I think she is fine. I would still like to feel the hiccups as reassurance!

No comments: