Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Loving the Time Change

I guess I bought the alarm clocks a little prematurely. The boys were doing great not getting up until their clocks said 7, like I told them. Friday morning our electricity went off and came right back on. Bryce was concerned because it was before seven and he said his clock would never say seven now.

Well, now we had time change. I am not sure if it is time change or the long weekend with late nights or a combination of both, but I am having to get the kids up. It has been so nice! Even Andrew is getting to sleep in (which he didnt sleep last night...he has a nasty cough, I think from his allergies. He got stuffy and puffy while we were in Arkansas.)

Here is to it staying dark later in the morning and light later at night! It was well worth the lost hour (for me anyway, since I lose MANY hours every night).

No comments: