Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Multi-Tasking To a Whole New Level

I had to go grocery shopping this morning. For some reason this family likes to eat.....a LOT!! For example, in my lack of energy yesterday I made a comment of having waffles for dinner. Caleb says waffles are NOT a dinner food. He then suggested we had chips or ice cream for dinner. Not sure when THOSE became dinner foods!!

Anyways.....while grocery shopping I multi-tasked in a way I never would have imagined. While entertaining my two year old (who was throwing EVERYTHING he could reach out of the buggy and laughing when I had to pick it up), trying to remember everything we needed (I had no list of course), and actually getting everything, I had the worst, most breath-taking contractions I have had to date (with this pregnancy). The ENTIRE time I was grocery shopping. Might explain why it took so long and seemed like I got so little.

Now, I will put the groceries away, put Andrew down for a nap and take one myself!

No comments: