Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pull Out the Garbage Bags (Contractor Size)

You probably think this post is about some major cleaning project we are doing, like yard work or throwing away toys, etc.

Nope!

THIS post is about what I am going to be wearing for the next six weeks. I have TWO shirts that fit me. I put on shirts that fit me the last time I put them on a couple of weeks ago, but today do not even cover my belly. I really don't want to go buy maternity clothes with only six weeks left, but two shirts don't go very far!

I am getting concerned about just how big this "little" girl is going to be!

She has found her comfortable spot. She still moves ALL. THE. TIME. But, I have one spot that feels like she has bruised from the inside. It hurts when she pushes on it and it hurts when I push her off of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's just like her Mom was!!

7littlerainbows said...

So why don't we have pictures of you and your belly????? Come on post some pics!!!!!! Em