Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coming Soon to Your Neighborhood...

I have never been a big fan of Obama or his standings. I have questioned many of the things he has considered "most important" like the closing of Guantanamo Bay. With all of our economic issues here at home, I don't know why we need to release terrorist. I could have believed it was the fact that we are spending money on the prison, until yesterday.

Yesterday I saw on the news where they are talking about releasing these terrorist into the US. They went on to say that they could not just release these prisoners with no way to start a new life. SO, not only are they going to release TRAINED TERRORIST into the US, WE (the people of the US) get to PAY for the terrorist.

Why, you might ask, would they release known terrorist into the US. Well no other country will take them. The group of trained Chinese terrorist can't go back to China for fear that they will be killed. Instead, let's release these trained terrorist to our neighborhoods. Then WE can live in fear.

But, hey, if the government is going to steal our time and money, why not steal our freedom of feeling somewhat safe in our own backyard.

There is much debate about Rush Limbaugh saying that he wanted the president to fail. I have to agree with the speech our governor gave. It is not a matter of if we want the president to fail, but if we want his decisions and actions to fail and America to succeed. I am growing more concerned by the day of the life's my children will lead. Should I push them to go to college and make a good life for themselves, knowing that the government will take everything from them (that is, of course, assuming that the terrorist that we BRING into our country don't wipe us all out first)?

No comments: