Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Case of the Missing Trash Can

We have a drawer built in in our kitchen that our trash goes in. There are two small trashcans in it. Last night, Daddy took the trash out, but left the trashcan sitting on the floor. I had also stepped outside. Apparently while we were outside Andrew took off with the trashcan.

We looked EVERYWHERE last night (Daddy and I) and could not find the trashcan anywhere. This morning I looked some more, could not find it. I asked Andrew where it was and he pointed at the kitchen. Caleb said he thought it was in the drawer.

The trashcan was in the drawer it is supposed to be in the entire time. Andrew's favorite thing to do right now is to stack and unstack. The missing trashcan was INSIDE the other trashcan.

I was beginning to think he found a way to flush a trashcan down the toilet!

No comments: