Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy Times

With only four and a half weeks to go, I really need to get busy! In the 10 days before I get induced we have Easter and two birthdays. I would hate to end up in the hospital and not be prepared for any of that!

Paul has Friday off. We have a drs appt that morning and the boys get out of school early (parent/teacher conferences). HOPEFULLY, we can squeeze in getting some of this stuff done.

I have no idea what to get Andrew. I am thinking he needs something for outside. That is his favorite place to be, but all he has out there are a couple of balls and a dump truck. He likes to makes slides out of anything he can, but they are typically not the safest make-shift toy. Maybe we can find a small outdoor playset for him.

I can't believe my baby is turning two in a matter of a couple of weeks. And my hubby is turning THIRTY! April is going to be a BIG month for us!

No comments: