Monday, March 09, 2009

33 Week Checkup

I had my doctors appointment Friday morning before we went to Arkansas. She is still measuring great and her heart rate was right at 150 bpm (much better than last times). We discussed her size and movement. We changed the appointments to Fridays so Paul could go to them (he has every other Friday off). I feel like she is HUGE, but the doctor said she is not measuring big. She asked about the sizes of the boys and said they were pretty good sized babies for my size. So, she said if we get to concerned as we get closer we could do a sonogram. I don't know that I NEED to know if I am going to have a 10 pound baby. That may stress me out even more than the WHEN of the delivery.

Paul pointed out to the doctor that she is the most active out of all of the kids and that it is sometimes gross (Thanks Dear!). I must admit, the constant major moving of my stomach gets old! Her movements are also a lot different than the boys were. Daddy thinks an alien is trying to bust through my stomach at times.

This doctor just said what all of my other doctors said with all the other babies. I have a perfect place to grow babies. They all do great and seem to like it where they are (although she seems to want OUT).

I go back in two weeks and after that we start going weekly. Six more weeks from today, if we make it that long!!

On a side note, I have never in four pregnancies (and up to now with this one) had much problem with hand and feet swelling. This weekend though..... I had taken off my rings to clean the bathrooms. I went to put them back on and they would not go on. It was not a case of being tight, they were not fitting at all! My socks were VERY tight too! This morning was the first time I was able to put them back on and they are tight.

No comments: