Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taking It Easy

I did some light yard work yesterday in our beautiful weather. I pulled some weeds, repotted some plants on the patio and helped Paul plant some flowers under one of our trees. I was sitting for most of the work.

I have been up for the last hour paying for it. I started having contractions not too long into the work and I am still having them. Most of the time, if I can get to sleep I can sleep through the contractions, but I woke up an hour ago and can't get comfortable enough to go back to sleep.

Paul got on to me several times yesterday while I was out working. When I was pulling weeds he asked if that was considered taking it easy. I said yes, I could be doing something much worse. He has informed me that today I will be taking it easy by HIS standards, not mine.

No comments: