Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting Worse

Andrew slept all night and I never even heard a cough!!! YAY!!!!! But, don't you know it...he sleeps all night and I laid in bed for a couple of hours before I could fall asleep and was up and down all night.

I gave him a different medicine before he went to bed last night that really seemed to work. Unfortunately, it was an old prescription that we are almost out of! I know I have enough for tonight, but that is probably it. I will end up having to take him to the dr here to get more because the prescription was written by our dr in Arkansas.

He woke up with green drainage instead of clear and coughing. His cough is now wet and productive sounding, but it is hurting him when he coughs (he actually says "ouch" every time he coughs). I have a feeling we are going to end up in the doctors office this week anyway. :( At least our visits are few and far between now instead of weekly to every other week like they were in Arkansas!

No comments: