Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THe Dreaded Side-Shot

As much as I do NOT want to post this, I regret not having prego pics of the older three boys. I have also had request for this picture. This will probably be the ONLY picture of my with this pregnancy that I will post. For one, if I get any bigger than this - I don't think I want proof of it. Also, it took me 35 weeks to get this one, so don't expect me to get another in a matter of a couple of weeks. :)

The second picture is a side shot of me at 37 weeks (2 weeks further along) with Andrew. I don't think the pictures give the difference justice, but believe me - I am definently bigger with this little girl (not to mention there is a two week difference in how far along I am).

Yesterday, I was standing on the back patio with Paul. He said he was not convinced I was only having one baby (by my size) and if I WAS only having one he was nervous about how big she was going to be. What a great thing to tell your wife!







No comments: