Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Library Visit

We took all the boys to the library last night to get their cards. When they saw that Andrew had one, they ALL wanted one (as we figured they would). It took a LONG time just to get the information put into the computer system (I had brought home the applications to fill out) for four people.

I took Isaac over to the easy-readers. He just grabbed 8 books off the shelf and was done. He didn't even look at what he got. Bryce grabbed a few off the shelf and then asked for fireman books.

Caleb.....oh Caleb! He got several books on the Titanic, a book on the Hindenburg, a cookbook an origami book and tried to get a book on smoking. I asked why the book on smoking. He said that it would teach him not to smoke. I told him I thought he already knew better. He said he did, but this would teach him the bad effects and scare him away from them. Is smoking something he is considering?

As the boys were checking out, the older man checking Caleb out commented on the books on the Titanic and Hindenburg. Caleb says "I just like destruction." Isn't that right!!!!!

The man told him he should get books on CONSTRUCTION instead of DESTRUCTION!

No comments: