Friday, March 27, 2009

No Sleep

Bryce has gotten up every morning the last few mornings and said he got no sleep. I don't remember his excuse Wednesday morning, but Thursday morning he said his fan was making too much noise (it is making a clanking sound for some reason). Yet he was surprised by the rain and we had a HORRIBLE storm that lasted most of the night. If he had been awake at all between 11 and 4 he would have known there was a storm.

This morning, he got up and said he got no sleep because the thunder was "too much" and he turned on his fan and it was making noise. He also said that Andrew was up playing with toys ALL night. I know this isn't true because I would have heard him over the monitor. We also had horrible storms again from about 7:30 to about 3 or 4. If they had been awake, we would have known!

I guess I will tell him he is going to have to start taking naps again since he isn't sleeping at night. That will probably end it!

No comments: