Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bad Hubby

My husband.....

Arghhh!

My husband, who was told NO MORE OUT OF TOWN TRIPS (which he doesn't go out of town often anymore) until after the baby comes, informed me this morning he has to go out of town either the 13th, 14th or 15th (he told them "if I was stable"). I would prefer him to go this week or next, but he has been teaching training and will continue next week.

The main thing is this. I have REALLY been stressing about going into labor the week before I am supposed to be induced (the week of the 12th). That is the week of the boys Spring Break. When I went into labor with Bryce (luckily I was at the hospital to be induced when I went into labor with him) it was 2 hours from first contraction to delivery. I can see me going into labor that week, Paul almost an hour away at work and the hospital an 30 minutes away from here (assuming there is no traffic). I will be delivering at home with four kids!

I told him I could tell him now, without a doubt, that I would not be "stable" that week...physically or psychologically!! Even if I was not having contractions the morning he goes out of town, that can change quickly.

So, my new prediction for when Mady will get here......I am keeping it the week I predicted, but I am going to say that since Paul is planning to be in Mississippi for the day on the 13th, she will come that day! I will keep my fingers crossed that I am wrong.

No comments: