Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Great Weather and Energy!

When you live in a house full of boys, a dog, a cat and a bird, any day that you can open your windows and not freeze or burn up is a blessing of a day!

Today is a beautiful blessing of a day!!

To top it all off, I have lots of energy today I must be pregnant or something. I have energy swings like mood swings!!). I have gotten the house cleaned, the back porch cleaned and swept (and the porch is huge) and some other light work that needed to be done outside completed. It is not planting the flowers I want and need to plant, but I don't want to over do it.

I think the great weather helps the energy too!

Last weekend, we went and got Daddy a new, nice gas grill. We have had a cheap, horrible charcoal (although we like the flavor of charcoal grilling) since we moved down here. That is part of Daddy's BIG 3-0 birthday present, so we let him spend a little more than I would normally spend for a grill!! But he did his research on it.

Tonight, he is putting that great grill to work. We will enjoy the weather outside while grilling some BBQ chicken. YUM!!!!

No comments: