Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bad Conduct

Sunday night I was signing conduct folders. Caleb got EIGHT marks last week.

EIGHT marks.

That means at least eight times he got in trouble last week.

In one week.

Mamma wasn't happy!

I asked him why he got eight marks, he said that he got two marks because someone else was making noise and he got in trouble for it.

That is all the explanation I get? He gets eight marks and he blames TWO on someone else and I am supposed to be okay with that?

I know one day last week when he got home I asked how is day was. He said it was good, except PE. He said they had to watch some "stupid babyish video" and he got a mark because he would not participate. I lectured him on the fact that HE does not decide what he does and does not participate with no matter how babyish, if his teacher says it is what they are doing in class. Less than five minutes later, I saw him watching Yo Gabba Gabba (which has to be one of the most annoying shows on Noggin). I, of course, had to question if what he had to watch at school was MORE babyish than the baby show he was watching and answering questions on. He quickly gave an excuse as to why he was watching the baby show...that came out a blubbering ramble of excuses.

By the way....EIGHT marks is NEVER acceptable!

No comments: