Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Dead Day

Something....make that SOMEONE, is sucking the life right out of me today. I cannot get going today, and it is 3:30! I told Daddy she must be doubling in size today because EVERY ounce of energy in me is gone.

Andrew has been great today. He laid on the couch with me all morning and watched cartoons. Then he took a long nap (as did I). I decided I should probably NOT lay on the couch this afternoon when he went and got me BOTH his blankies, gave me a kiss, said night-night and went and sat down. Nothing good can come from a two year old tucking me in and acting innocent!! I think his brain was working overtime with what he could get into.

If everyone is lucky, I will muster the energy to fix dinner. If not, sorry Daddy, but it will be waiting on you. This is me listening to my body and taking it easy today.

(I DID load the dishwasher and do the laundry, so it hasn't been a completely lazy day.)

No comments: