Monday, February 16, 2009

My Other Christmas Present

Paul ordered this for me in October or November, but it is Amish made and they do not start making it until you order it - so it takes a while. He was hoping to have it by Christmas, but they take time off around Christmas and we just got it last month. I know I am slow getting it on here.
It was even better than we thought it would be. We knew it would come with the handmade baskets, but they are on gliders!! I actually planned on taking those out and putting in something the kids would not tear up, but they just don't use them right now. Andrew has a tendency to open and lean on or sit on drawers and I really don't want him to ruin them. So far, he hasn't messed with them.
The boys have always walked in the door and thrown their backpacks and coats on the floor. They are all in the walkway and getting tripped on, Andrew going through them, etc. This has worked GREAT!

No comments: