Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LEAP Practice Test Scores

Caleb has to take the LEAP test in April, which is the state test to see what the kids are learning. They have been doing practices packs all year and took a practice test in January. He brought home the results today:

Writing: 10/12
Reading and Responding: 17/18
Information Resources: 10/10
Proofreading: 8/8
Total Language Arts: 45/48

Math: 17/17
Science: 29/31
Social Studies: 22/22

I don't know if you remember the state test, but they are LONG and not easy. I am very proud of him and hope he can do as well on the real test.

He has also been doing his "in-depth" GT testing. They did an initial testing to see if he qualified for the "in-depth" testing, which he did. The poor kid is being tested out the wazoo! I am glad he test better than I did in school. I NEVER tested well, no matter how prepared I was and how much I knew the information.

He never ceases to amaze me and blow me away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO CALEB!! I am continually blown away by the intelligience of our grandchildren. They are also such great students!!