Sunday, February 08, 2009

Another Beautiful Day

This is the time of year to live in Louisiana (this part anyway). We had another beautiful day. Perfect weather. Upper 70's, breezy, no clouds. It is hard for me - I want to work outside!

After going and getting Caleb and Bryce some new uniform pants (they have done some growing) and getting groceries, we spent the day outside. We had the windows open, the back door open...it was great.

I worked on another one of our island flowerbeds. I did not remove this one completely, just got rid of the sweet potatoes, cannas and elephant ears. I took a chair out and sat while I pulled up the plants. Then Paul went out with the ax and hoe and got the roots and sweet potatoes I could not get. Now, we just need to decide what to plant there, it is a pretty good sized flowerbed and right at the end of the driveway so it is seen by all that drive by.

I have been contraction free all day:) That is actually kind of impressive because I have regular Braxton-Hicks contractions (which are irregular contractions....make sense?) since the last time I worked out in the yard. I am trying to take it easy, but not go crazy too!

We are going to go in the next week or two and get some patio furniture. I CAN'T wait. It has been so nice actually having our back porch with no dogs on it, but I have really wanted some furniture out there to enjoy it on. I can't wait!

The rest of the week is supposed to be in the 70's but we have a chance of rain most of the week I think. Maybe it will miss us - I LOVE this weather!

No comments: