Friday, February 06, 2009

I am up.....it is 11:30 pm and I can't sleep and I didn't bring my Ambien. I haven't used them in a couple of weeks because I just don't feel comfortable with the unknown of what it does to the baby. But, I don't mind the occasional use if all else fails. That kind of sounds like an addict talking - don't worry...I am not one!

I am sitting in a hotel room, two queen beds, two adults and four kids! Somehow from the time we went to bed to now, we went from three kids in one bed to two kids on the floor and one in the queen size bed by himself. Andrew was in bed with us. The only way he would lay down long enough to go to sleep was with his hand and head on my belly. I don't know what he is going to do in a few months when that is no longer there. Put his head on Mady, I guess.

He sat up not too long ago and threw himself against Paul's head. I was startled by the sudden cry out in pain from Paul. The head bang, nor the cry out even got a flinch from Andrew, much less woke him up.

About 30 minutes from arriving here yesterday I got a phone call from the friend that is renting our house. We came up here to meet with an agent and relist the house. He had told us that houses sales were picking up and we should list asap. She called to let us know that the house that was listed right after ours across the street from ours sold today. Also, the house next door to that that they are in the process of building sold. We get in our neighborhood and see that there is a house the next street over that has a sale pending. It SHOULD make me feel better -houses are selling - but it doesn't. If we had kept our house on the market I think ours would have sold before the other two on our street. It is bigger and we had it listed cheaper. Oh well. We will just have to hope for someone to buy it soon.

I am going to continue to sit in this chair in this dark room because it is more comfortable than lying down is right now.

No comments: