Tuesday, February 17, 2009

30 Week Appointment

Just got back from my 30 week appointment. THIRTY WEEKS!!! Almost there, no more than nine weeks left to go!

I did not see the dr this time, she was doing a c-section. I opted to let the nurse listen to the babies heartbeat as opposed to waiting for her to get back. Her bpm were HIGH today. She said it is not high enough to be concerned though. It is usually 150-160 bpm, today it was 178 bpm. That is a sign of how active this girl is! She, again, spent the time the nurse was trying to get her heartbeat moving away from her. To think, I at one time was concerned because she was not very active at the point in pregnancy when the boys were. She is making up for lost time, I guess.

I have switched my appointments from every other Tuesday to every other Friday. Paul has every other Friday off, so we are getting it to where Paul can start going to the appointments. I will go again in two weeks, then two weeks after that and then every week. So, from 34 weeks on it will be weekly.

No comments: