Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bryce in Trouble at School

Apparently, Bryce is the kid that sends the substitute teacher home crying.

I got a phone call around 3:30, before school was even out. I had turned my phone off when I laid down, so I did not know she called, but got a very long message. She was obviously very worked up and had problems with him today. Her message did not say much, just repeated over and over.

He was pretty hyper this morning, so I was expecting a problem day, but not a phone call. :)

She said that he was spitting water at other children. When she asked him why he was doing it he told her his brother told him to do it before they got on the bus this morning. She said he had "many other behaviour issues" this morning, but did not say what they were. There is a note in his conduct folder for me and he got timed out. Not sure EXACTLY what that means, but I guess we will see.

This all in the midst of our governor announcing that he is working to make it easier for "problem children" to be removed from their class by their teachers.

Someone is NOT going to have a good evening, that is for sure!!

No comments: