Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alien Baby?

Paul says it is gross to watch my stomach. It is constantly moving. It is like someone is pushing it from one side to the other. Oh wait, SOMEONE IS!!!

He says it looks like an alien is trying to push through my stomach. There are times my whole stomach moves and there are times that it is like someone is nervously tapping their fingers from the inside. Maybe she is bored and IS tapping her fingers.

I am making the prediction that she will arrive sometime the week of April 13th. The boys are on Spring Break that week and noone is planned to be here "in case" so she will decide to come early and I will have to deliver by myself!

Paul does not want her to come early. He isn't the one carrying her, so that is easy for him to say. They are doing another turn around at work. I won't get into what that is, but it is when he has to work two to three weeks, 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. No telling what shift he would end up with. Last time he got lucky and had the 5am to 2pm shift. If I have the baby at the scheduled time, he will miss the turn around!

No comments: