Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Update

I did get some sleep - and actually slept pretty good. Bryce fell asleep between 9:30 and 10. I stayed awake for awhile, hoping Paul would call. He did, finally, at about 10:45. He was calling from the oil rig (which I think was an hour out by helicopter). He does not get phone service on his cell way out there, so he was calling from their phone.

He said they had finished working and were sleeping on the rig for the night. The helicopter is suppose to pick them up around 10 this morning and then they have an hour drive back to the airport, so the earliest they can even get to the airport is noon. So - as far as things go now - he should be home this afternoon.

Still having contractions, but still mostly just my stomach tightening, only a few that were painful!! I woke up a couple of times last night with some that hurt, but I was able to go right back to sleep. It will be interesting to see if he makes it to 40 weeks. He probably will, but he is going to keep us on our toes until then!!

No comments: