Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Story From the Head of an 8 Year Old

This is a story Caleb wrote. I typed it just like he wrote it:

Once upon a time there was a hen who laid 5 eggs 4 were regular after hatching. 1 chick was stange, it had half a body. one day his mother told him he can live by himself. he crossed a stream geting choked by weeds what asked him to pull the weeds up. Then half chick said in a rude little voice, help yourself. Then he passed a farm house, a farmer started a fire for his patatos, and fire said toss me some wood, and the chick said in a rude little voice, help yourself and then he passed a cook who thn picked him up and said this will make some good chicken soup because half a chick is better than full and tossed him in some boiling water and said don't boil me. And it said he didn't pull the weeds up and he said the fire do not burn me, and the fire said you did give me some sticks and then it was much to late.

No comments: