Monday, April 30, 2007

Already?

Tomorrow might be a hard day for me! I have to go register Isaac for Kindergarten. He is so excited that he is going to be starting school in the fall.

I was trying to get him in at the school Caleb is going to right now. Unfortunately, when we moved, we moved into a different school (within the same district). All of the therapist at the school Caleb is at (and that I want Isaac to go to), Isaac has worked with before. The OT he would be seeing there, he has had for the past three years since he started OT. That is the therapy where he has learned the most!!

I talked to the assistant superintendent for the district Monday to see if we could do school choice and send him there. I was told no, and that he would have six years to adjust to new therpist. Isn't that a great attitude for a superintendent to have. I am so tired of people with there let-him-start-school-behind attitudes. I don't want him to struggle through school and if he starts behind he will have a hard time ever catching up.

So, both boys will be starting a new school next year!

No comments: