Monday, April 23, 2007

A Sad Day!!

I have gotten spoiled having Paul home for the last week and a half!! He told me to find something that he can do where he does not have to go to work anymore. He has been faithfully filling out his Publishers Clearing House forms for several years now - well - you see how well that has worked for him!!! No one has shown up at our door or met him on an airplane (or anywhere else) with a huge check and flowers and balloons.

I don't think having four is much different than three! Maybe after Andrew is a little older that will change! Also, I have had Paul home doing everything - between friends at church and him, I have not cooked in almost 2 weeks! Today, though, life goes back to normal - whatever our new normal is going to be!!

Paul has amazed me with everyone of the kids. He is so hands-on with them and really does everything, without me asking and without complaining! He did all the diaper duty and changing clothes, etc for about the first week. He is such a pro - but I guess having four kids will do that to you!!

No comments: