Sunday, April 01, 2007

Poison Ivy

I have what appears to be poison ivy ALL OVER my stomach! Just what every miserable nine month pregnant woman needs on top of an itchy pregnant stomach is poison ivy. I have been using hydrocortisone cream on it, until I talked to Mom earlier. I thought I had read that I could use it, but she questioned it and made me want to make sure. I am NOT supposed to be using it, unless I have too, and then I am not suppose to use it over a big space. I have been spreading it ALL over my stomach today!

I am not using it anymore, obviously. Thank goodness I go to the dr tomorrow and I will find out what I can use. Hopefully, since I did not sleep at all last night, I will be so exhausted tonight that it will not keep me up!

I am not positive where I got the poison ivy - Paul has it too. I started getting spots Friday, that did not itch until yesterday and they have been spreading. My stomach is covered and I have started getting some spots on my legs. Paul has one spot on his stomach and lots on the back of his legs.

No comments: