Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mean Big Brother

I guess Bryce is taking this big brother thing seriously!! Unfortunately, it is not in a good way! He has started beating up his older brother. This morning, before Daddy and I were even up, he bit Isaac on the leg. Apparantly, Isaac was hitting him - Bryce has handprints all over his back, chest and arms. However, his marks went away - Isaac, on the otherhand, has a mouth-sized bruise on his leg and if you are interested in how many teeth Bryce has - you can count them on the Isaac's leg!!!

A little while ago, I was feeding Andrew and the boys were all playing in their room. All of a sudden Isaac starts screaming. Daddy went in to see what was going on and Isaac has blood EVERYWHERE!! It was all over his face, running down his arms, all over his clothes and the carpet and toys. When I heard Paul's "OH MY GOSH" I went running in there.

Everytime I asked Bryce what he did, he would just say "Isaac wouldn't leave me alone!" I finally got out of him that he hit him in the nose with a lego train (the big mega legos). I start cleaning the carpet while Paul took care of Isaac (fearing that his nose might be broken).

Bryce's concern: "He got blood on my fireman sleeping bag!!"

I told him if that is the worst of what he got - consider himself lucky!!

I guess we know who the class bully is going to be when he starts school!

No comments: