Sunday, April 01, 2007

Not To Great A Day!

I literally got NO sleep last night. I was awake ALL night!! I "slept" on the bed in Andrew's room, though, so I did not keep Paul up all night. Andrew would not settle down last night, and I think he "dropped" at some point. I knew I had ribs, because he has been in them for the last too-many-months, but I forgot that you are suppose to be able to feel them under your skin. I CAN FEEL MY RIBS!!!

I can breath a little better, but it was traded with other downfalls. For example, I cannot bend forward at all when I am sitting down now, I live in the bathroom - more than I did before!! Still, completely uncomfortable!!

I was put on bedrest today - from my husband. He had to go down to the coast to do a job tomorrow morning. He will be home tomorrow, but he is very concerned. This is what I have heard: with your first pregnancy the baby can drop several weeks before you actually go into labor. In second, third, etc pregnancies, the baby does not normally drop until you are about to go into labor.

I keep giving Paul a bad time telling him he is going to miss the delivery! He told me that I never went into labor early before and not to pump myself up to go into labor early this time. I told him if I could work myself up into labor - I would have had all the kids early!!

Before he left he told me that I could not go into labor until late tomorrow night. He told me to lay on the couch as much as possible and do absolutely nothing and then when he gets home if I want to do jumping jacks until I go into labor - that was fine. Don't count on that happening!!

I go to the dr tomorrow, so we will see if labor is looming (in the VERY near future!). I will probably get there and be disappointed to hear there has been NO progression! We will see. I have been having some sharp pains down low - so maybe there is hope.

I called Paul a little while ago and he told me I probably should not call him because every time my name pops up on his phone he gets worried! It is kind of funny!!

No comments: