Monday, April 23, 2007

"Bubba"

Bryce has started calling himself "Bubba." I don't know where he got this, because I don't think we have called him Bubba, but he always calls himself "Bubba" now and it is always "Bubba this" and "Bubba that."

This morning I called him Bryce and he came in and told me that I was suppose to call him Bubba from now on. I guess he is taking his new roll as big brother seriously.

There has definently been some acting out from him, but luckily it is geared toward Daddy and I, not Andrew. He seems very excited around Andrew, and usually does great with him.

This weekend I think the last two weeks have caught up with all of the boys. It was a pretty long and rough weekend. Noone wanted to mind and they were all pretty out of hand. Next weekend we are going to try to do something fun with them - Mommy should be feeling better than she has the last couple of weeks (or months really!)

No comments: