Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Great Husband!!

Today, while out running some errands Paul blurts out "Crap, I just got a ticket!" I was not sure what he was talking about and he asked if I saw the police man. At this point, I still was not seeing a policeman. I was looking in the side mirrors and did not see anyone and Paul pulled off into the shoulder. Then I saw the motorcycle cop with the blue lights flashing.

The police man was not very friendly!! He asked for Paul's license and asked when the last time Paul got a ticket was. Then he took his DL and started filling out a ticket. He did not ask for insurance info, registration or call anything in. He simply wrote a ticket.

Paul was doing 79 in a 65!! He had the radar detector on, but turned down all the way. A lot of good that does him!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

65 in a 79 huh? how much does impeding traffic cost these days?
;)