Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Now I Am Beyond Upset!!

I am beginning to think my husband is being held hostage! I know that is not something to joke about these days, but he went for a ONE day job on Sunday. This is Wednesday. He is still not home! They are stuck on the oil rig in the middle of the ocean. The helicopter won't fly because they have been having a bad storm all day.

It is just very frustrating for me because #1 I did not even want him to go! #2 I just feel like crap and could really use some help with the boys! I am having a hard time getting up off the couch at all, much less to cook, clean and take care of the kids.

I am trying not to use the creams much because it seems like for a couple of hours after I put the cream on, Andrew just kind of goes crazy. He moves and kicks like crazy, so I don't know if it is really bothering him or if it is just conincidence. So at this point I am only using the cream if I cannot handle the itching. So far today, I have only used it once - which has been hard!

No comments: