Thursday, October 11, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things:

Andrew's favorite things actually! In no particular order:

LAUGHING!
my brothers playing with me
people copying my funny noises and attempts to talk
pulling Mommy's hair - but I prefer the little bitty ones on her hairline at her neck - the ones that make her SCREAM and JUMP!
playing with my toys
SMILING!
being outside, as long as I don't have to touch grass - that will make me cry
riding in my lazyboy while everyone else walks (especially when Mom is carrying me in the lazyboy and I have easy access to her hair - boy will you hear her scream and me giggle!!
EATING!
Talking (aka screaming and squealing)
being NAKED
BATHTIME
helping Mommy type on the computer
pulling Mommy's hair
being Mr. Houdini and getting out of every seat I am put in - especially when I can flip out of the seat!
sucking my thumb
sucking my big toe
biting anyone stupid enough to put there finger (or anything else) in my mouth - they seem to forget that I DO have teeth now!!
being rocked to sleep
pulling Mommy's hair
rubbing Daddy's beard (until he went and shaved it off)
pinching
oh, yeah - pulling Mommy's hair!!!

These are a few of my unfavorite things:
dirty diapers
green beans
peas
being left alone
anything with restraints
GRASS

No comments: