Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HE SAID IT!!!!

Andrew FINALLY said Mama!!! Not mama peepee - just Mama!! I wish you had had dinner with Andrew instead of breakfast - he was much funnier at dinner tonight! Maybe next time I can catch him and post it. The breakfast with AJ seemed to be a big hit!

He was eating and every time I gave him a bite I would say Mama. After 5 or 6 bites he said something that said something like Mama, but I figured it was his hmmmm sound he makes when he is eating. Everytime after that I said Mama, though, he would get a BIG smile and repeat it!! He had one VERY happy Mommy!!!

He is also trying to STAND up in his crib. Caught him twice today. So, tomorrow morning - time to lower the mattress!! I find it QUITE disturbing that he is trying to STAND!! I am not ready for this!

For now, all that matters - HE SAID MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Your Mark! Get Ready! Get Set! GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You race continues on, only two more laps to go....Oh No, it's 18 years to go. I love you, keep up the good work. Mom