Sunday, October 14, 2007

Costumes

We FINALLY decided on Halloween costumes this weekend. Paul found out Thursday that he will be working in LA from Monday thru Friday until further notice, which means once again he will NOT be here for Halloween!! We wanted him to have a part in it though, so he went with us to come up with costumes! Maybe next year I will start early enough that we can make some real original costumes.

Here they are (drumroll please):
Caleb is going to be a burglar.
Isaac is going to be a shark.
Bryce is going to be a trashcan.
Andrew is going to be a spider.

The burglar will be in black head to toe and carrying a stuffed laundry bag (pretty easy!!!)
The shark is wearing a shark costume. It is funny though because everytime we have asked Isaac what he wanted to be he has said a knight (which is what he was last year). I asked if he wanted to be something new this year and he said a shark. We went to the store and they happened to have a shark costume (we have not looked at costumes, so he had not seen it).
The trashcan is going to be wearing....well, a trashcan! Paul cut the bottom out of a trashcan and riveted suspenders on it. It has a lid on it. Bryce is going to put some reflective/halloween stickers on it. He is going to wear green face paint and we will tape trash all over his face. He will have a bag around his neck and attached to the front inside of the trashcan for people to throw trash (candy) into.
Andrew is wearing a cute spider costume with black pants, shirt and socks.

As soon as I get everything put together and on kids - I will post photos for everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Bryce's costume. Good ole Oscar the Grouch. Did you know Oscar had a cousin named Melody? I know you did not say he was going to be Oscar but that is what people will think of. I love the ideas, wish we could be there to take the boys Trick or Treating. We will miss doing that with their cousins this year. I had a "Grandma Attack" today. So I asked Sarah Cheney Wilson if I could hold her new baby for awhile. I did and he snuggled right in and went to sleep...with his hand in my shirt. Typical breast fed baby. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

How was you night away?