Monday, October 01, 2007

Babysitting

We had a couple in our SS class that had no one to keep their daughter. Apparantly, ALL the daycares in the area are full and they are on waiting list everywhere. They have had family taking off work until they had no days left to take off. SO, I am now babysitting! Just until they can get in somewhere. I know how hard it is to not have anyone to keep kids when I have drs appts, etc and Paul is out of town. They have this problem EVERY day and I can only imagine the stress it is putting on them and her.

Bryce is not to sure what to think right now, but I think he is going to like it. He is already saying she is not allowed in his room and can't play with his things, etc. That is fine, I am not going to invade his space. Andrew has some toys she can play with and she can bring some from home. I think he is going to like being the boss for once though! Good practice for when Andrew gets older!!! :-)

So far this morning, she has been REALLY easy. I know it is all new to her still, but she LOVES the fish tank and has spent a lot of time just watching them. She also really likes playing with Andrew, which is good because her Mommy is expecting a baby! Good practice for her!

No comments: