Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Laundry Panic

I was working on laundry this morning (as always!!!). I grabbed the bottle of Shout to use on the boys clothes. It was low and would not spray. I had a refill bottle, but could not find it. I started to panic!!! I HAVE TO HAVE SHOUT!!!! I know you can use dishsoap, but I swear by SHOUT!! Maybe it is the name - the fact that I often need to shout!! Or, maybe it is just my constant need to get stains out and the fact that Shout has never let me down! It is a miracle worker in this house! I think I have to put it on EVERYTHING that the boys put in the laundry - even the BIG boy (AKA Daddy).

The day was saved - I found the Shout and started spraying away!! Me and my laundry are saved.

Oh yeah, I have a second bottle of Shout in Andrew's room - no need to panic!!

I don't think laundry is EVER done. I had ALL of the laundry done Friday morning. SOMEHOW, by Sunday morning, I had 8 loads of laundry and all but two loads of that were clothes!! Mind you, Paul brought home his dirty clothes, but I would say that was 2, MAYBE 2 1/2 loads at most!! HMMM, I guess it might help if I wasn't having to wash CLEAN clothes!! Caleb likes to throw his clothes on the floor instead of putting them away, then when he is told to clean the room - they go straight back to the dirty clothes room. Is he a teenager yet? I really think he is. I MUST have gotten his birthdate/age wrong!

I have tried to convince everyone to QUIT wearing clothes. Paul was the only one that went for it. URGGGGHHHHHH! I hear the silence of the laundry room - time for more.

I would LOVE to have a front loading washer and dryer!! More laundry at once!!

No comments: