Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Many Faces of AJ

the "mad AJ" (with a witches wart)face. That is a little snack that dissolves so it is easy for babies to eat without choking. They, however, stick to everything when they get wet!

the "I-got-a-new-tooth" face - okay I know it is hard to see, but my little camera doesn't zoom that well and we won't open his mouth without his tongue out so I can get a picture (and it is still pretty small!)

the "tongue-out-with-a-big-smile" face - this is the most POPULAR face of AJ!! I am SO glad for this.

the "tongue-out" face. His tongue is ALWAYS out!! One of these days he will HAVE to learn that is rude, but for now it is CUTE!

The "AJ kiss" face. AJ kisses are VERY slobbery and the boys want them, but act like they don't! They always ask for them until they see AJ coming with this face - then they run and AJ and I chase them. Giggles all around!!!


the "talking" face. Go figure, ONE of my kids likes to talk!?

the "toothless man" face - I think he likes to feel his new tooth on his lip and he usually does both lips - but would not cooperate with the camera out!


the "Angel AJ" face!! The most peaceful and innocent of all the AJ faces. I could stare at it for hours (and have MANY times!)

No comments: