Monday, October 08, 2007

Paranoia

I have been VERY paranoid this past weekend. We went hiking again yesterday, but on a concrete trail at an arboretum. It is a very wide path, but somehow the boys still manage to end up OFF the trail.

Saturday, I was very concerned with poison ivy! We saw LOTS of it at Kings Bluff! I would not let the boys touch me while we were on the trail. When we got back to the car I handed wet wipes out to everyone and told them to scrub any showing skin! Now, everytime I tie a shoe or pick up and dirty clothes, I IMMEDIATELY wash my hands!! I am so paranoid about getting it again!! I can't imagine why, having to deliver a baby early because of having poison ivy so bad shouldn't be any reason to scare me!! We won't even talk about the other thousand times I have had it SINCE giving birth. I have had poison ivy more in the last 6 months than my entire life put together. That is saying alot with the amount of camping we did growing up!!!!

No comments: