Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Here are some pictures from Halloween. I will put some videos on hopefully tomorrow. Andrew did awesome. He has been in and out of his costume all day and has not had a good nap, but he never really cried all day.

We went to Kidzfest (our church puts on a city wide party with bouncy houses and games, etc.) first and let the kids play. While we were there all of the boys entered the costume party. BRYCE WON with his trash can!!

He was so funny because all day he has been worried about wearing the trashcan, afraid that everyone would laugh at him. I told him that they were supposed to laugh at him - it is Halloween! He was still a little concerned, but when I mentioned a costume contest and how much everyone LOVES it - he decided that he would wear it! He has been wearing it off and on all day and getting a ton ATTENTION!! I was shocked that he was concerned about it.

I am off to bed - more tomorrow!!

No comments: