Wednesday, October 08, 2008

When Wearing Uniforms Suck!

Other than when I am having to do laundry at nine at night because the boys did not put the uniforms in the laundry for me to wash and did not bother to tell me they had no uniforms.

Or, when it is 7:15 in the morning and the boys come and tell me they have no clean school clothes - yet there are none in the laundry either.

No, the time is sucks the most is when the uniform thief strikes our house. I spent quite a bit of money before school started making sure the boys each had enough uniforms for a week. Somehow we are down to 1-3 shirts per person. Yet, everyone has put their clothes in the dirty clothes. They never made it to the washer, so the thief got them out of their bathroom laundry apparently.

This uniform thief probably works VERY closely with "Not me" that lives here too.

2 comments:

7littlerainbows said...

HEY! The that "not me" kid lives here too! If you catch him make sure you call me a have a word or two for him.

Anonymous said...

"Not me" sure gets around the country! I thought he was living with us!! Love Mom