Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fighting Brothers

I let Caleb and Bryce fight it out this weekend. Who do you think won?






Okay, seriously I did NOT let the kids fight it out. Bryce woke up in the middle of the night Friday with a bloody nose. Saturday morning he his nose looked like that and noone knows why.

As for Caleb...Caleb decided that he was going to race Bryce (Bryce was on a big wheels) up and down the driveway. He thought he would race in Andrew's Tonka dump truck. I have told them over and over not to do this and they do it anyway - so this time I said nothing. Some girls from across the street were pushing them both. I am not exactly sure what happened, but I look up from vacuuming my car and Caleb is laying flat on the ground. I just sat there to see what was going on and Caleb go up with a scrapped up face and hand.

This morning (it happened Sunday afternoon) when I took a picture of it he says "I better not see that you have written about my stupidity on your blog." I told him I WAS going to put it on the blog and I was VERY glad to hear he understood how stupid it was. He complained for a bit about it hurting and I told him if he was going to try to be a stunt rider he had to suffer the consequences in silence!

Monday morning Bryce woke up with a swollen eye. He apparently got bit by an ant on his eyelid and it had swollen close to shut. I had already been teasing Caleb that it looked like he and Bryce got in a fight and Bryce won. Monday I REALLY teased him. They both looked ROUGH!!

No comments: