Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TOO FUNNY

I can see this happening to me with a house full of boys. I seriously would not be surprised if Bryce pulled something like this!

Why mother's drink!


A Mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed
was
nicely made and everything was picked up.
Then she saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was
addressed to 'Mom' . With the worst premonition she opened the envelope
with
trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Mom,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope
with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you.
I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew
you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, t ight
motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's
not only the passion...... Mom she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be
very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for
the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt
anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other
people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will
pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She
deserves it. Don't worry Mom. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself.
Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know
your grandchildren.

Love,
Your Son Jon

P. S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at
Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in
life than the report card that's in my center desk drawer.
I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home

No comments: