Thursday, October 09, 2008

Nasty Andrew

We have been waking up to temperatures in the low to mid 50s lately. I have taken the opportunity to air out the house (believe me - with five boys, not to mention a cat and bird - the house needs airing frequently). Andrew has taken the opportunity to clean out my windowsills of any dead bugs. That would be fine if a) he didn't actually TOUCH the bug and b) he didn't actually EAT the bugs!!!

That is right, I have caught him eating bugs. I have also cleaned all the windowsills! Way to move Mama into action!

Also, Andrew has learned how to undo the belt on his booster seat. If you don't sit right next to him while he eats, he climbs onto the table and walks around ON TOP of the table while he eats. He has fallen off the table and chairs several times now (tile floors underneath). Once he is down from his chair, he climbs into a regular chair and eats. Is he telling me something?

No comments: