Thursday, October 02, 2008

Lord, Please Grant Me Strength

To deal with raising boys!

Isaac got off the bus saying that Bryce kissed a girl. Bryce spent most of the night screaming he did NOT kiss a girl. Yet, throughout the night he would make comments that made it clear he probably DID kiss someone. Like, I asked if it was Alice (his "girlfriend") he kissed (or didn't kiss) and he said yes.

We were talking about it on the way to the park tonight. He was again saying he did NOT kiss her, but then he adds proudly "but I saw her panties!" I asked how and he said that he snuck out of his bus seat and looked up her skirt. He was very proud of himself.

Then Caleb giggles and says "sounds just like Daddy to me!"

I don't know, and I am not touching it!

Again, REALLY rethinking the bus thing!

1 comment:

7littlerainbows said...

Oh my goodness! This is one of those things that will be funny in the future. I loved caleb's comment too funny!