Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SO CUTE!

Andrew has really been cracking me up lately. I just love watching his personality blossom! Since he has been not feeling well the last week or so, he doesn't play quite as much - he spends a lot of time just sitting with Mommy. Mommy likes this because it is an excuse to just sit!! The house, on the other hand, well.. not so much!

The last couple of mornings, after the boys leave, Andrew spends like an hour running in circles around the coffee table. This is when I usually get the most housework done. He would run, giggling, and then stop and look at me like he wanted me to chase him. I did off and on - but he wins in the energy category!

The cutest thing tonight though! He had been sitting on my lap for a while after dinner, just sucking his thumb and chilling (which I love!). I gave him a kiss on the top of his head. He sat up and blew me a kiss. Then he says "Daddy". He NEVER says Daddy. He says Da - and truely, EVERYTHING is Da! He spent about 10 minutes blowing kisses and saying "Daddy" in the sweetest voice with the biggest smile.

Then I asked if he was ready for bed. Everytime I started the word bed he covered my mouth and yelled "DADDY" over me. I think if he could have said shut up - he probably would have!! He did not want to hear any of it.

He went to bed with no problem though. Just didn't want it to be TOO easy for me.

No comments: