Thursday, October 09, 2008

Halloween Costumes 2008

After last years trashcan (which Bryce is wanting to wear again after last years response), the boys are wanting creative costumes this year - not the run of the mill Walmart or Target costume. This would be fine, except they are just now deciding this.

So, this is what we have on the agenda for everyone this year:

Caleb: Jack-in-the-box (gotta make that of course)
Isaac: Undecided
Bryce: Trashcan
Andrew: Monkey - OF COURSE

I have two costumes, some supplies for Caleb's and have to figure something out for Isaac. Any ideas (PLEASE, remember I will probably have to make it - HAVE MERCY ON ME)? Andrew's I bought at the store and there is some changes I plan to make to it, but he is VERY cute in it!

The most exciting part of Halloween this year, DADDY WILL BE HOME!!! I honestly think this is the first year since we really started trick-or-treating that he has been able to join us. Luckily, we had a great friend that we would trick-or-treat with so I was not alone with them (we would not have done it if I was alone with them in the dark!!

I think the plan this year is to do our neighborhood and that is it for the trick-or-treating, then come home and hand out candy. I have a feeling this is going to be a booming neighborhood for trick-or-treaters!!!

Again, please send me any creative (easy) ideas for Isaac!

No comments: