Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I MUST Brag

Yesterday we sat at a dealership with Andrew ALL day. I mean we got there around 9:30 and did not finish until 3:15. He sat in his stroller, mostly quiet, the entire time. He ate A LOT though. I had taken half a ziploc bag full of grapes (his new favorite). He ate all of those pretty quick. Then he saw someone making popcorn and never took his eyes off of it while it popped. When guys started getting the popcorn to eat he started yelling "MY". Very quickly a nice gentleman asked and brought him his OWN bag of popcorn. I put it in his cupholder, but he kept grabbing at it and so I was trying to hold the bag. He would take my hand and THROW it off the popcorn and into my lap. Maybe he still has issues from me taking his plate the other day when he was stuffing his mouth too fast!!

Everyone commented on how great and well behaved he was. About 1:00 he got a little antsy and fussy, but we were able to curve that with some MORE food and playing with him. I seriously think he snacked the WHOLE time we were there.

He passed out before we even got out of the parking lot though when it was time to come home.

Caleb beat us home (only by a few minutes - I saw his bus in our neighborhood still). I was worried because he had no idea we might not be there and I had not thought to leave a note for him. I was hoping he just went and sat in the garage. NO!! We pulled into the neighborhood and he was RIDING HIS BIKE up the sidewalk toward the entrance with a HUGE smile. We pulled up (in a car he had never seen) and asked if he wanted a ride. He looked at us funny until he realized who I was and then came up to the car.

So much for Mom's concern about HIM being concerned noone was there! He just took advantage of no parents!

I have SUCH GREAT kids (most of the time)!

No comments: